Art Center College of Design. Pasadena, CA – Bachelor of Commercial Photography with Honors (2009 – 2012)
Ball State University. Muncie, IN – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Photography (2002-2007)
Freelance Photographer – Multiple Locations (2003 – Present)
• Specializes in conceptual imagery with a focus on product, still life, and event photography. Clients include: GlaGla Shoes Paris, Affectation Clothing Line, Stikeleather Apparel Group, Whitson Vision Indianapolis
• Confident and proficient working in studio and on-location, utilizing models, stylists, and crew.
• Experience working events for major brands and designers, including two years working backstage events for Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.
• Exhibiting artist familiar with installing and managing gallery shows.
• Responsible for image processing and digital work flow, delivering images that meet the client’s needs.
Custom Art Framer & Art Consultant – The Great Frame Up (February 2014 – Present)
• Works one-on-one with customers to create high-end, custom framing options for various types of artwork and mediums, including one of a kind prints and 3D objects.
• Skilled in various preservation techniques with the ability to visualize frame designs before completion.
• Oversee projects from design to completion, proficient using framer tools (V-nailer, Wizard Mat cutter, Lifesaver, glass and frame cutters).
• In charge of putting on bi-monthly art shows with local artists. From recruitment to final hanging, was solely involved in show production and promotion. Experience working with artists and installing artworks.
• Run and promote the store’s Facebook page, increasing engagement by over 250%, includes taking photos of final projects.
• General store management, including but not limited to ordering of materials on a daily basis, general maintenance
Respite Service Provider – Putnam County Comprehensive Services (2003 -2010)
• Provided respite care for clients who qualified for state waivers.
• CPR and first aid certification required.
• Experience with varying formats and films: Digital tethered shooting, black & white and color films, 35-mm, large format 4x5, 8x10, Polaroid, transparencies, digital negatives, panoramas, and some video.
• Knowledge of studio lighting equipment and techniques, both within the studio and on location.
• Skilled in digital printing techniques, including digital printing on roll paper and other specialty papers and mediums.
• Proficient in traditional color and B&W darkroom techniques and film development.
• Accomplished in Adobe Photo Shop, Final Cut Pro, Word, and Pages. Familiar with Mac and PC.
• Artistically trained in drawing, ceramics, jewelry and various mixed media techniques.
• People to People Student Ambassador
Exhibitions, Publications, Collections, & Awards
• “Indiana Noir” – The Great Frame Up. Carmel, IN. September 9 - November 12, 2015.
• “Salon Today” – Trade publication for Salons across America. November 2015.
• “Aphrodisiacs” – Kinsey Institute Museum of Art. Bloomington, IN. June 2015.
• Kinsey Institute Museum Permanent Collection. Bloomington, IN. May 2015.
• EXPOSURE 2013: 4th Annual Photography Competition - See.Me NYC Gallery. New York City, NY.
• The Kinsey Institute Juried Art Show 2013 - Grunwald Gallery. Bloomington, IN. May 17 – July 13, 2013
• Semperey International Online Publication. April, 2012.
• Art Center Gallery Selection. Pasadena, CA, Fall 2010
• “Shackled” – The MT Cup. Muncie, IN. October 7, 2007–2009.
• “Insulation: Intersection of Personal & Political Space” – Cincinnati, OH. June 8–30, 2007.
• “Shackled” – Atrium Gallery. Muncie, IN. April 23-27 2007.
• Ball State Women’s Art Show – Atrium Gallery. Muncie, IN. March 26-April 7, 2007.
• (Revel)utionary Art Show – Doc’s Music Hall. Muncie, IN. March 3, 2007.
• Digital Art: An Exhibition – Bracken Library. Muncie, IN. November 2006-May 2007.
• “White Spaces” Winner in community art project competition. May 2006.
• “I Love Photoshop: A Digital Art Exhibition” – Walnut at the Crossing. Muncie, IN. May 2006.
• “Books in the Library” – Bracken Library. Muncie, IN. September – December 2004.